Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random as it gets.

I'm 20. That's fuckin' strange. It really is.

On an entirely different note, I will not be going to Reno. It's far too late in the game.

Jumping again to another topic. Pretty Rectangles (One self portrait included! Ohmygosh, right?):

This first one is of my old track coach. I spotted him walking through the mall today. He didn't recognize me, or at least I don't think he did. He was walking back and forth timing himself. The position of his hand, reminiscent of the sprinter he once was.





This one is of me. I don't like it much, but then again I don't like most pictures of myself.

3 comments:

Le Reveur said...

Happy-birthday semi-belatedly!

And is that Bair?

Daniel Clark said...

Nope, it's Burgess

Deanna said...

Omg, Burgess. You know, I went to pick up a kid at Manion Middle School (I think that's what it's called?) over a year ago and I passed him on the sidwalk. He was running. Weird. He didn't recognize me, either.