Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm trashed, but that's okay.

I'm cut, I'm bruised, I'm sunburnt, I'm dirty, I'm tired, my truck has no front left tire, I have no money, I have no gas, I only get five or so hours of sleep tonight, I was yelled at for being where I wasn't supposed to be (twice), I was bitten by mosquitos...but

I'm okay.

Because today rocked. And I have photos. They will be up tomorrow (after three, because I work).

Come visit me if you have some crazy spare time or something. I work over at Club Fortune as a busser. Tomorrow my shift is from 7:00am to 3:00pm. I won't actually be able to talk much, but you can see me clean tables like a crazy person!

Goodnight. I'm going to pass out.

3 comments:

Le Reveur said...

Yay! Danny went on an adventure!!!

Welcome to the adventurers club!

Deanna said...

But what if I want said pictures NOW? :P

Daniel Clark said...

Dude, A, I was a part od the chartyer class of the adventurers club.

And to D, then you should have broken into my home, lol.