Sunday, July 13, 2008

No, it had to be said.

I was going to Twit, tweet, twitt, (whatever the action of updating to twitter is), this but I thought it deserved at least a short rant. I'm sure you've heard it all before, so I'll keep it short.

YouTube video comments reveal just how much rot is in the heart of this world. Seriously. Who the fuck gave these people a computer. And who taught them how to use it? I'm not usually a fan of this sort of thing, but my god. Make them all impotent. They'll probably wake up the next morning and think it was just a drunken adventure. Don't agree with me?

"scott blonkin shoulda man up and whoop some ass"

WHAT?! I don't even now what that means! Still don't agree? Well look at this little dialogue. I kept the names because they're important.

"sxychick1234
hey bud! im a 15 yr old, and i know how kids and adults think! grow up cos a little girl reads this stuff and u possibly upset her! your not high and mighty, your an equal, and you cant insult these people cos they did a great job! well done cast and crew, and ollivia, ignore this person, they are very silly!"

It hurts me not to fix grammar, but whatever. This response was fine if a bit naive. But then came this:
"peeenisss
trust me, you don't know how adults think, "sxychick1234." i'm not saying i do, but you DEFINITELY don't. get an appropriate name for a 15-year-old, you stupid skank, that's disgusting. use your brain. oh and before you say it, ha ha my name's penis i'm soooooo mature."

His fucking name is PENIS. What the FUCK?! "Your name sucks, but don't make fun of my shitty immature name."

Alright. Sorry. Okay I was going to post a comment from the list under a political video but I just can't read any more. Reading the political comments is like watching gorillas do ballet. These people misquote, cite fake history, make shit up, bicker, and basically make a mockery of Democracy. I give up.

3 comments:

Deanna said...

To keep your neurons working efficiently, I would recommend you stop reading those. I mean, unless you WANT your brain cells to commit suicide...

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQCwnoMMqtA

...

Yes. Youtube, Myspace, Deviantart.

But it's really kind of a letdown to see something nice on Youtube and having the expected jackass mar it with their stupid comments.

Le Reveur said...

How do you think I feel in supposedly "anarchist" forums? Oh, dear god...