Monday, June 23, 2008

Ten thoughts.

I picked the number ten rather arbitrarily, lets see how this works.

[01] The health care system (In the US) makes me want to retch. How can a business survive on the basis of trying to help the least amount of people?
[02] I really enjoy mystery in my life, and therefore hope to one day get caught up in some sort of conspiracy.
[03] Julie comes come tomorrow (see thought 01) and I am both very angry and very elated at this fact.
[04] I'm halfway through House of Leaves and I have no idea what else there is to be explained.
[05] The Saw movie theme is incredibly brilliant, and leads me to believe there might be something interesting inside the Saw series. Though it all repulses me still.
[06] I've been "saving" the Dark Tower series and Godfather movies, and I think it's time to fall in.
[07] Why do i have this strange obsession with old objects and places? Especially because I'm so concerned for the future.
[08] Perhaps that IS why I enjoy the past so much.
[09] Fuck I need a job/money.
[10] Does my school have any sort of astrophysics or cosmology courses/clubs? If so would I be in over my head if I tried to get into one?

I know that last one was kind of cheating.

1 comment:

Le Reveur said...

You know it has become very difficult to get ahold of you? Your phone doesn't seem to be working. email me somehow, facebook me, myspace me, call me, or something, or I'm going to march down to your house and make sure you're really alive and some impostor isn't updating your blog!

Also, check your email. I think I got you a place to stay for the RNC as well as myself, and I'm looking into transportation as we speak, not to mention the 30 other things that are going on I've emailed you for.