Saturday, June 28, 2008

I just don't know.

I couldn't watch as Julie drove off this morning. This whole 'not seeing her for a month, seeing her for 3 days and then having her leave for another month' thing has fucked me up. I'm an emotional train wreck. It's really quite odd. I don't do this very often. I tend to just quietly deal with my issues in my head. Now I feel the need to blog about my feelings? How Junior high is that?

I do miss grade school though. Thems were some good/bad times.

I hear from several reputable sources that life just gets harder and as you look back you'll see how easy you had it. Well fuck. Right? If life is just an obstacle course you eventually lose then the game is rigged. What if I just want to play on the swings?

2 comments:

Le Reveur said...

Ironically, you're the one that showed me the law banning adults from the swings...

And life only gets harder if you choose harder goals. Responsibility is something you have to accept: the same goes for liberty and life. Make of your life what you wish it to be.


Oh, and remember: she'll come back to you. The only obstacle you're wrestling with in this situation is time.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what Le Reveur said. And if you love her enough, (which I imagine you do) time will fly. The days will get shorter. And it will just make it all that more special once she is back in your arms.


Lawdy I'm cheesy. :) But I know you can do it. Keep hanging in there.