Monday, June 16, 2008

Tidbits at 3:AM

I want to sit in a club and sip a drink and let the pulsing music pass through me. I want to sit alone and do this. Which seems odd.

I also want to do some "pointless beauty" photography tomorrow. And I don't mean that term in the way it sounds. I'm not going to look for roses and kittens. What I mean by "pointless beauty" is beauty that is, essentially, pointless. A marble in the desert. Typically small caches of beauty in places no one will look. But sometimes enormous overlooked beautiful forms. This is what I mean by pointless. They are pointless because they aren't assigned a point. Which makes them almost more beautiful.

And yes, I am aware that in capturing them and giving them a place (hell, even by looking at them) I destroy their "pointless beauty"

No comments: