Sunday, June 15, 2008

0 to "penis" in 90 seconds.

(Very quick news: I am now living in my brother's room. It's okay. We roomed together back in Reno, so we're fine. But it's really really cramped.)

I'm back in contact with an old friend (Misty). It's awesome. We have plans to hang out more in the future. She said she reads my blog, so I'm going take some time to speak to her. Hello! I hope you're having a good day/night. And back on topic. We hung out at Applebees. And here is my story.

I took a bus to get to our rendezvous. It was a fiasco. I got there and assumed the bus would be there soon. "No", said the god of the bus system. "For your arrogance you shall wait not 30, not 40 but 50 minutes in the Nevada desert heat for your bus."

About 45 minutes into my wait a skinny black woman in a big floppy hat arrived. She was crazy. Not in the adorable puppy that runs around a lot crazy. But the probably keeps a human hand in her purse on the off chance someone asks her to give them a hand kind of crazy. She looked normal enough. But she screamed. A lot. Things like 'Satan is in her throat! The Satanists are coming and you will pay for all you have done!' and 'AAAHHHAAAAGGGGGGG! NO! NOOO! AAAHHHGGGHHH!'

I kid you not.

She did it on the bus too.

Once I arrived in the Galleria Mall area I think I saw my friend. But I didn't stop to say hello. I'm always afraid they'll turn out to be someone I don't know. I tried applying for jobs at places in the mall, but it turns out they all take applications online these days. Sad. So I applied in store at Borders and Target.

Then came the Applebees event. Where Misty and I conversed and ate food we liked and such. In our conversation we went from 0 to "penis" in 90 seconds. Meaning that it only took us 90 seconds to make a perverted joke. This one involved a penis. (The next one had to do with a scrotum). We remenisced, talked, found out that we both hate pancakes and cake. And rejoyced.

No comments: