Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm stalking a House.

That's right. That house I ranted about a couple of days ago. Well, as it turns out, the internet is rediculously good at keeping information for years and years.

Built in 1982, the house isn't as old as I once thought. But it's almost thirty.

It's had at least 8 owners. Probably more, seeing as this list has some gaps in time and sudden new owners.

I found out that the house has been changing hands rapidly since 2004. The house hasn't maintained an owner for more than a year for 5 years.

3 comments:

Le Reveur said...

How many rooms, bathrooms, sq. ft is it? It could be an interesting endeavor to persuade the owner to rent-to-own it, since it seems to be horrible at selling and all.

Parts of it are almost alystra-esque, don't you think?

Le Reveur said...

Oh... and is it... currently occupied?

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha, I love the play on the blue words and House of Leaves. So fitting!