Monday, January 28, 2008

This week in photos (Nine)

The first concept I'd like to discuss is that of a full time job. Full time students can kiss my ass. Get a job that requires you to work constantly and report mack to me about how hard your CH class is. All bitterness aside, I'm loving my new job. Though the stress this week was somewhat ridiculous, I feel quite accomplished in the work I've done this week. It's too soon to tell if I'll mess up the actual print product again (lets hope I don't). 7:00 is rolling in on the office, and the immediacy of an impending deadline is subdued at best. (That sentence was probably so rife with horrible language you're now devising methods to ruin my life) Hello Goodbye is playing in the background. Everyone is sitting, which is a sign of calm (If you're ever in the sagebrush at 11:56 and everyone is standing for some strange reason you'll know why.)

I shot a total of 16 assignments this week, which i see as a failing on my part. I shouldn't shoot that much. I should have other photographers that I utilize, which is the point of a student newspaper. Next week I hope to do fewer assignments and spend more time actually helping photographers.

Moving on to the photos of the week. There are a bunch. I'v actually narrowed it down as much as I can, so feel free to enjoy.















No comments: