Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another blog without focus.

I need some structure. If you look at my posts they've been getting progressively of a lesser quality and more flighty in consistiency. But. All that aside, I'll continue posting random shit till I get some direction.

First: does anyone have a calculator they do not want? It doesn't have to work. Sculpture is brewing in my head.

Second: Fuck Indecline. Fuck them so hard. I'm not even going to link them. I'm sure this paragraph gives them more publicity than it should, but perhaps something will get done. If anyone will go with me I want to drive around town and paint over their already illegal graffiti and paste ups because they revolt me. I'm serious. We'll find these fuckers and park a bit away and paint over them. Fuck. Maybe even alter them to look like:

Seriously. I want to do this.

Third: A sad little graphic I made one day:


Fourth: Dexter is awesome.

Fifth: I want calculators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yessss. Dexter. You have been converted.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like crazy fun. XD

Um, if you're still in Henderson I have a calculator you can have. Go right ahead. It's a big ol T-1so-and-so too.

You're graphic is very sad. :( But interesting as well and it has a powerful message to it. Great job.