Monday, January 7, 2008

Oh dissapointment.

I found what I believed to be an amazing site quite recently. UER.CA. It looked so promising too. It's a message board, the largest one out there, for urban explorers. I thought to myself "wow people like me!". Turns out, not really. It's all a big bullshit-how-awesome-you-are site. And, excuse my eletism, but that's something I got over in middle school.

Of course there's also the soughtafter L3 status. Whoooooo! Spooky. Essentially L3 status means you've whored yourself enough to get attention by the moderator for your region. *shrugs*

But! There are also some really nice people on the site. Some people are wicked photographers, many who I could learn from. So it's not a total loss.

However, there seem to be no explorers in the Reno area. AT ALL. It's like me and... well me. It's sort of rediculous. The Vegas group doesn't seem that active. (There's one person, we'll see how that goes) Anyways, I'm an idiot. It's fucking 6 in the morning. I think I'm going to go to school with Ryan. Maybe explore some of my old school. Heh. Should be fun.

2 comments:

Le Reveur said...

I found a very, very similar website to the one you described, and the entries all seemed to date back 2+ years.

That, and I wanted to go with you! :( *hmph*

Daniel Clark said...

We could go back you know. It's not too far a walk for me.