Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Resolutions.

That's right, a cliche' resolution post. Resolutions have always been a hard thing for me to do. Seeing as they're basically empty promises at best. I vow to do (blank). It' something I want to do, and is therefore self serving. I don't know. Maybe I got the whole resolution thing wrong when I first learned about it.

Resolved:

That I will make a valliant attempt to further my artistic creativity in the realm of sculpture. (weird I know)

That I will make a renewed effort to do well in academic classes for the 2008 spring semester.

That I will Caucus.

That I will vote.

That I will make an attempt to find the deepest secrets of the UNR campus. (expect updates on that one with boring notes from the UNR archives)

That my next photo project will break at least one boundary.

That I will take time for myself for "whatever the fuck I want to do" art.

That I will use my powers for good.

That I will recycle.

That I will save for a camera which I desperately need, like hella.

That I will not come back in here and delete resolutions to make myself look better for future readers.

I told you it would be relatively boring and self serving.

No comments: