Thursday, January 3, 2008

100 posts.

It's been quite a while since I first started this blog. And I have to say it's been very rewarding. Lets just hope the next 100 posts are as fun to make.

Okay, moving on to the update. My plan for the next couple of weeks is to go and find some places for the UNLV kids to investigate. It's a newer university spread across a wide range of terrains so it's unlikely that I'll find linking tunnels between buildings. But, it's also very likely that I'll find some neat places to explore. Reno is an older university and therefore has a lot of older architecture. A newer campus will have different kinds of spaces to explore that will undoubtedly be quite industrial.

Also be prepared for an exploration of the new student union in Reno when I go back.

No comments: