Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Week in Photos (Twenty one)

I think this was a pretty fair week as far as photos go. I got two last minute-ish assignments that came out relatively well. I need to be paid for this. Anyhow. I also did some random window photography you'll see in a forthcoming post. As far as this weeks update goes you'll see lacrosse, volleyball, soccer and a Sudan event. Enjoy.

First off is my new favorite sport to shoot: Lacrosse. These guys are fucking intense. I only had 30 frames to work with left on my card so I was pretty conservative and didn't end up with much.





Next, I give you the always entertaining soccer team.








And onto an entertaining (in another sense of the word) event that focused on getting help to people in Africa.




And last but not least the always beautiful volleyball team.




Also, in an exclusive news break (as if anywhere else would carry this news) I'm going to begin selling my photography in the near future. Oh shit right? Limited printings on things. I suspect that I will make a very small amount of money.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

For obvious reasons, I enjoy the volleyball ones most.