Thursday, September 11, 2008

Money.

Does anyone else ever feel like their bank is doing something shady with their money?

It feels like whenever I'm expecting a deposit to show up it shows up but somehow doesn't seem to change things. Twice now I've called my bank knowing, just knowing, a deposit hasn't shown up yet. Then they tell me that it was put in a week ago. Then, sure enough, there it is the next time I log in. And I can't remember for sure if it was there before or not. And it doesn't change the "available balance". It's confusing and leads me to believe I'm worse with numbers than I thought. This makes me want to close my accounts and simply deal in cash. At least with cash I always know how much I have, and there isn't a pending purchase I forgot about waiting to leap in and rip my soul out.

No comments: