Monday, October 15, 2007

Update on life.

So I'm up and sitting in bed. Tuesdays are always pretty slow. I have class at four, and a meeting at eight. But for now I have free time. That's not true. What I have is time that I should use to do homework, but I won't. Instead, I'll blog.

So I think I'll start off with last night. The Sagebrush is a madhouse as always, but I wouldn't have her any other way. Well, the Sagebrush is sending me to Vegoose down in Vegas from the 26th to the 29th. The hugetastic music festival. It's kind of intimidating, we need pictures all the time and updates and the like. But I'd be able to go home and have a fantastic experience. So that's cool. Nevermind.

Also, I'm starting my final photo project. I'm doing it on urban exploration, the thing I made a few blogs about before. But it's not going to be simply images of abandoned houses and the like. Instead it's going to be an examination of the nature of exploration. The steps we've taken as a society in exploring our world. That kind of thing.

That's an update for now. Hope you enjoy the week in pictures dealie.

No comments: