Monday, October 29, 2007

This week in photos. (Four)

Here we are again at the end of our week. It's been a hectic but otherwise rewarding week. I went on what I believe is my most fruitful event yet. Here are a few photos os the events throughout the week. I'll be posting a sort of prose description of my experiences later.

But first, here's a photo of Mr. Greg Green, and a couple of womens volleyball.

Greg Green

Volleyball

Volleyball

SF Protest

SF Protest

SF Protest

SF Protest

SF Protest

SF Protest

SF Protest

2 comments:

Le Reveur said...

Please, for the love of god (or some other big thing), tell me you got contact information and networked while you were there...

Daniel Clark said...

I personally have no real reason to network with anti-war groups and the like . iahve numbers and information for some of them, but that's really only for the story. I'm essentially out of the protest and activist world now. My new mantra: "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell