Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This Week In Photos (Three)

Here we are again. Another week another set of pictures. None of these made it into the paper, but I think they're pretty enough. I've come to respect Sean McDonald through my expirence with him. I advise you meet him before you decide what kind of person he is.

The second set of photos are in a photo gallery on the Sagebrush website with a lot of other pretty fall photos by other people Here.

Stay tuned tomorrow for an update on the Urban Exploration Project. It's taking an interesting turn. I'll have some writing up with it is anyone still reads these days.

Sean McDonald

Sean McDonald

Sean McDonald



Fall Colors

Fall Colors

Fall Colors

1 comment:

Chelsea Otakan said...

love the fall photos :]

you should get a flickr, I think you might love it, haha.