Monday, October 22, 2007

My dream assignment (EDIT)

[EDIT] I am going to the Answer Coalition protest against the war on Saturday. It should prove interesting and rewarding. Links coming your way in a bit.[EDIT]

I get to cover an activist event. At least I'm reasonably sure I do. I'll be travelling with a club here on campus to an anti-war protest taking place in San Fransisco on Saturday. Needless to say, this will be amazing. It's the story I've always wanted to cover. Hell, it could have been a pro-war rally for all I care. (except those are relatively small.)

I'll obviously be remaining nonpartisan, what with the being a part of the press and all. If I were to show partiality here, my credibility as a journalist will be tainted for the rest of my career. (a bit dramatic but somewhat true)

No comments: