Saturday, September 22, 2007

Two new projects and a question.

I'm starting a self portrait that will be web based. Essentially it will be a lot of pages with hidden links and regular links that sort of maps out my brain. In the site will be personal information, stories, photos, memories, and a slew of things I have yet to come up with. It's really pretty so far.

What I want to know is if anyone has any idea how i'd put this on the web easily without paying money. Any help is appreciated.

My second plan is a more involved one. I plan to visit my past homes in order from most recent to where I was born. I believe I'll be going all the way back to Italy. But I don't believe Italy has much significance on my life. It's going to be documented by film, images, audio, sketches, and anytrhing else, recipts. I'll be going alone I believe. it'll be neat, even if it only turns out to be for me, it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That last one sounds pretty interesting. Can't help with the first one, but good luck with both!