Sunday, August 19, 2007

Presidents and failed plans.

First the president part! Here is an image of President Bill Clinton! Horah! (that I took)


Now onto the failed plans.

It seems I'm incapable of completing projects. I got like halfway done with my mural/ large painting and now it's in my garage. I have nowhere to put it once I leave my house, so it's going to become trash. It's sort of sad. But I guess it's a lesson to be learned: Finish your fucking ideas.

Anyhow. I need to pack my house (room) over the next couple of days. I also need transportation from my house to the dorms on the 22nd if anyone can oblige.

Alright, I swear these posts will beget some wit in the near future. I'm noticing a severe lack of that, probably something to do with oil prices... You see? That was a horrible joke. I need to work on this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, it seems I missed your stay in Vegas. Well, I'm back from California, so if you're in town again, let me know. Reading your blogs always makes me nostalgic. Hanging out would be fun, yes?

Hope you're enjoying life.