Saturday, August 4, 2007

Music memories.

In my second late night blog, I'm going to suggest to you that you look deep into your archive of pirated music and select some music you used to listen to many years ago and then go to where you used to listen to it. Go to your middle school, go back to your old hangouts. And I want to hear how it felt. Honestly even if you just listen and reminisce... It's a stirring experience.

*Edit*
In fact, listen to it without headphones, not on your ipod, not in your car. If you can, listen to it on your cd player that's been forgotten.

*Edit II*

Fuck. My heart hurts. Be careful what you choose to listen to. Fuck. Maybe this was a bad idea.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's bad when one's mind jumps straight to trying to remember the psychological term for environment influencing memory....

And I've sooo been there.

Messenger said...

Iiiiii know what you're taaaaaaaalking aboutttt...