Friday, August 22, 2008

The Department of Homeland Security

Yep, that's right. The United States Department of Homeland Security has taken an interest in yours truly. I was visited only yesterday by a man by the name of Detective B. Voyles. I am supremely interested in the fact that they are interested in me. In fact I wonder how me leaving town looks. Oh the joys of not knowing in you're being watched or if you're just a paranoid of Big Brother.

Time will tell Kiddies! My next adventure is requesting my file from whatever department has it. Huzzah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy frak! O_o What did he ask you about? Post everything - if they intimidate you into staying silent, they will have already won. I wonder if it had anything to do with your encounter with the cops during one of your recent trips...

And don't they have any real work to do? Last time I checked, bin Laden was still out there and our borders were wide open... Scary stuff..... But hey, at least that means you're doing something right. ;)