Friday, December 5, 2008

Anyone who reads this help would be appreciated.

There is no pain, so I have no idea what this is.

I was watching a movie when I suddenly went to press on the table with my fingers for some reason. No idea what the reason was. I think I was going to use my fingers for some slight levrage in getting up to get a drink.

my wrist didn't support any weight. I can't use it. My fingers are fine. they all flex and form a fist just fine. But it's like a hand attached to a loose hinge. It's getting a little better now. I've been exercising it for about an hour. But it seems like my body is using my fingers to lift the wrist. This is really quite odd.

I'm probably over reacting. has anyone else ever had this happen? Again, I say there's no pain at all.

1 comment:

G.L. said...

Doesn't sound like carpal tunnel. Were you doing something with your wrist? Did you lift weights/work out just before that happened? You might have strained it, but that's just my layman opinion. :-/