Monday, April 7, 2008

This week in photos (Sixteen)

Here we are again, another week. I've got some photos for you and (ohmygosh) some links.
The first link I'll throw out there is to the Nevada Sagebrush Staff Blog  which I will be making entries into now. please enjoy my latest post.

I'm also going to push some hilarious short flash movies made by ASUN officials. If you go to UNR you'll enjoy them more.

And the last thing you get is your weekly blast of color (and some black and white!)

This is for our health care CP. One out of five students is uninsured.


Tennis is fun. I walked a Shit Ton to get there. Most of it was done by bus, but a lot was walked. I have the burns to prove it.



This is like my trademark shot.



A step team ripping off their shirts, literally.

These are middle school kids, seriously. They rocked.



Standing on stage before a huge crowd.

A "safe lease".



There was a fire near campus.



Fire, again.



Students who brew their own beer. Fuck yeah.



Hops.



Baseball.



Baseball. Awesome light from the setting sun.



Judicial hearing.

No comments: