Monday, April 14, 2008

This week in photos (Seventeen)

Still no photo galleries, much to do with my being a lazy ass.

I've got a wide variety of things for you today. It ranges from art stuff to journalistic stuff, have fun.
Tennis


Tennis coach (Yay reflections)


Tennis


Top of the University Inn (Sierra Hall)


Sagebrush editor Brian Duggan at Pub n' Sub



Design editor Mike Higdon at Pub n' Sub


Miss Reno-Sparks starting the KAT Walk


People running in the KAT Walk


People setting up the Internship Fair


Art


Art


Portrait of an illegal immigrant


Courtney at the ASUN Club Awards


These next photos are really interesting. There's a house, rather two houses that have been abandoned and ripped to pieces. I found what was outside the house to be a kind of reflection of the house itself. I could talk about this for hours, the way the glass snapped beneath my feet, the way the wallpaper fluttered in the winds that came through shattered windows.












1 comment:

Deanna said...

I REALLY like the ones of the house-especially the one with the broken glass. Me gusta.