Sunday, December 9, 2007

The moment I've been waiting for. (Edited for clarity)

Here it is. For those of you who have stuck with me to this point, I'm going to give you a treat. In few sentences there will be a link. That link will take you to the website for my final photo project. You'll have a head start at finding the various places around campus (before I release the site to my photo class, and the spaces might be discovered by athourities and closed off). Please treat the areas with great respect and maintain their integrity. And remember, if you provide documentation of your explortion, you will recieve a free print of the area you explored. Feel free to do this with all of the areas.

www.BehindDoors-TheAdventure.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Le Reveur said...

I'm proud of you!

Maybe during break we should look around UNLV?

Anonymous said...

Holy cow... D-Clark, you're officially my hero (the previous one was Waiter from waiterrant.net haha). I knew there was some weird stuff on campus, and I knew that you've explored some of it, but I had no idea you went so far and were so successful. This makes me feel bad since I've lived on campus for 3.5 years and I've never even thought of checking out those places - or even the storm drains. x_x By the way, have you heard of the hidden room in Lincoln Hall? It was on the first floor - the RD lived there - until they sealed it about 8-10 years ago...

One more thing - what do you mean by "head start"? Will you go public with the info? :( And when?

Daniel Clark said...

I'm releasing this website to my art class and throughout campus, albeit in a still pretty covert fashion.