Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Three projects.

Las Vegas
If you read this blog you might remember my post on Las Vegas personified. Well I'm making that a reality. Photo collage of things quintessentially Las Vegas tiled to do this kind of a thing. I hope to make a statement about my hometown that's neither positive nor negative simply real.

Moments
I'm currently collecting moments. These moments don't need to be huge and earth changing, in fact the smaller the better. These moments should fit into this general description:

Though the moment is abysmally small.
and insignificant
I found it lying it in my mind.
and my heart
It is still there today.

perhaps some moment that nags at you even though it really shouldn't. A lost teddy bear, a missed kiss, anything. Once I have these moments collected I'll try to make something.

Objects
This is a highly personal piece having to do with physical possessions. Kind of a case for materialism.

3 comments:

Le Reveur said...

I'd like to volunteer myself for the Las Vegas project of yours, as a supplementary contributor or a secondary opinion. I'll even borrow the school's D80 for spring break when I hit up Vegas. Let me know if you'd be interested

Juliet said...

So like, you "collecting" means that other people take pictures?
Well pssh. I don't know if I can help anymore lol.

Daniel Clark said...

No no. I'm collecting moments. not photos.