Thursday, October 9, 2008

Selling Prints

I'm selling out and beginning my venture into selling art. I have no idea how this will work, but as of right now, I'm selling anything you've seen(and probably stuff you haven't seen). They will be printed on high quality photo paper, matted and signed. The prices can be negotiated betwen myself and the buyer.

Also, I'm in the market for gallery space. The only one I've really thought about so far is Dreamers cafe' in downtown Reno. If anyone has any ideas of how I could begin doing all this, or any galleries please let me know. Having no money has gotten old.

(Also, if anyone has space and wants one, or some, of the Mobius strips from my final project, those are on the table.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want an easy payment exchange method, I'd recommend Paypal. :]