Wednesday, May 7, 2008

1990's Dinosaur obsession.

My childhood is awash with a rediculous obsession with dinosaurs. And, now that I'm old enough to look back on it I find myself yearning for the media I obsessed over as a child.



Some of this I cannot find, because it came before the time of the internet. Any help locating some of these would be greatly appreciated.



What I have found is:



Wee Sing Dinosaurs



We're Back



Prehysteria



The Land Before Time





What I have yet to find is:



A book from a las vegas library with black and white images of dinosaurs in city settings. The images were realistic and not cartoons, which is why I loved it so much.



A CDrom that was essentially a dinosaur encyclopedia. You could click on names and it would take you to pages explaining dinosaurs. I specifically remember the video of a

No comments: