Monday, February 18, 2008

This week in photos (Twelve)

So another week, another blog post. Look for another blog entry about the actual production later tonight. For now, here are some of the photos I shot this week.

The first I give you is one of Sen. Sean McDonald who is involved in the attempt to impeach ASUN President Sarah Ragsdale (background).


A musician (Mieka Pauley) who performed in The Joe earlier this week.


Recycled Records is closing!? Don't worry, new location is on Kietzke and Moana.


Sad news this week as the body of Brianna Denison was discovered in a field. These ribbons were tied around town to memorialize her life. This campus has dealt with so much in the past year...



This was used for our cover. Glass is interesting to work with.


This was meant to be used to talk about how the oscars are "going indie".


I shot a women's basketball game the other day. I'd forgotten how fun that is. Also I tried some "different" kind of shots.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Daniel, I swear your work simply gets better and better. I love looking at your blog photos. I am so inspired but your work, and I just know you're going to be incredibly successful. :)

Le Reveur said...

Mieka Pauli is going to be performing at the College of Idaho soon :D :D :D

Sarah Mahoney said...

Those are some great photos. You are really talented!