Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snow settles in March.

I could be pretty pissed off about what happened. (20 points to whoever tells me what that references) But I guess you can't really be angry when the thing you're trying to be mad at is white, fluffy and joy-filled. I was looking forward to warmth though.

Funny story about these photos. Some of the ones of the quad were taken from the balcony of Morrill Hall. Funny thing about that is I walked out onto the balcony (and I never forget this) and i forgot to prop the door open. So it closed and locked behind me. So I'm standing out, in the cold, stranded on a balcony, collecting snow. So I take pictures.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cold is evil incarnate. I blame Vegas.

Speaking of which, where you here when it turned into Winter Wonderland here in Henderson? It was unreal, there was so much snow!

Anonymous said...

American Beauty. :P